Saturday 17 January 2009

Today's Event

Today was a wonderful day. First time I met Mr. Roger face to face with his wife, Ally. His wife looks like a character in Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) New York. Fantastic.

And I brought my few colleagues - Shafiq, Akir and Zie. They went to see Mr. Roger too!

Mr. Roger gave us some briefing about Herbalife and it was tremendously great! For me, Mr. Roger's explaination was far better than the presentation I went before.

Oh, today I got my first customer. He's Shafiq. He bought the products and I will receive the earning from Herbalife by the end of this month. Great! Can't wait. Furthermore, my other two friends, they saw the opportunity to do business with Herbalife. Just imagine, in year of 18, we're dealing with international business... and what more interesting, we can have much, much money in young age. Don't you want it too, huh?

If you interested, let me know... +6012-7674369

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home