Sunday 11 January 2009

First Appointment

Yesterday, January 10 2009, I were invited by Mr. Roger from Australia to come to the presentation at Herbalife office. Due to Mr. Roger wasn't there, his colleague, Mr. Harry, also from Australia, replaced him for my appointment with Herbalife Company.

At first sight, I'm not sure what I was doing and why I was there. But after the appointment, I could see the vivid business opportunity for my future to earn extra pocket money by being a part-timer for that company.

Herbalife. It's distinctive.

Then, after I reached home, Mr. Roger called me from Australia, asking me how was the presentation. I told him that I still have doubt in this money-making programme. But he said it's okay - but it doesn't mean I trust him 100%; not even 0.01%.

He told me to try the product that I bought from Mr. Harry starting tomorrow and don't forget for some 'homework' that Herbalife ask the people who are using their products. Don't worry, that 'homework' actually asking you to take measurement of your body: hips, chest, belly and even your weight. That's easy, am I right?

What's next? I have to find at least 5 more people who are interested to join me in this programme. It was very tough; I told you. Rejection is normal. People keep asking me, "What's this? Is it true? How much money did you make so far? How was the job?"... and many more.

That's normal in bussiness. I optimist. Dealing with people is the hardest job in the world. You can admit that. I talked to myself, "I still have tomorrow, the next day, next week and so on".

Here are some stills taken after I joined Herbalife.

This is the licence that you ought to have before entering the world of "basic home money-making". My Identification Number is on the top right hand corner.

These are the products that I consume to gain weight and be more energetic.

These are provided by Herbalife. You may borrow it from me if you'd like to.

I received free bag too from Herbalife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home