Wednesday 14 January 2009

First Quickstart Programme

Last Sunday, when I woke up from my dreams, I do the usual things - wash my face, brush my teeth and take a shower. About 9 a.m., I prepared my first serve of Herbalife products. I tried the milkshake and the tea-mix of lemon and hibiscus. Nice taste, especially the tea-mix lemon and hibiscus. The smell is very good.

Then I rushed to Times Square where that day, Herbalife had a special presentation to people who already started their business, new in using products or knowing nothing. I met many people there. Talking about Herbalife for each of them in the such of crowded place.

I went to the programme - called Quickstart, conducted in Bahasa. It was totally amazing. People were very excited to tell their stories how they're losing weight, gaining their weight, reducing their pimples and anknees and lot more. The RM3o I was paying for the programme really worth it. But unfortunately, I had to go back earlier as I got problems to be settled down. (For your information, the programmed started at 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)

There also, I met a new friend, also a foundation student - just like me. She's Maryam, taking Foundation in Pharmacy in Islamic International University of Malaysia (UIA). She just started the business with Herbalife for about 3 months. But when I asked her what position she is now, she told me that she is already becoming a supervisor. Wow! That's fantastic. I'm just now as the distributor. More, she shared with the people there, in the first month, she earned about RM2000 and the second month, she earned most about RM5000. Wah, I can't imagine that I have that amount of money in two-months working as a part-timer.

The number of Malays joining this programme has increase it's number. This is told by the President's Team. Well, I think it's good to see Malays' lifestyle getting better. Well done!

To everyone, trust me. The business in Herbalife can change your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home