Thursday 15 January 2009

First Explaination

Yesterday, I went to the Herbalife Office, located at Jalan Raja Chulan.I were told by Mr. Roger from Australia, that yesterday, I'm going to have a short meeting and some briefing about the products.

And this is all about - The short meeting only for a new distributors, just like me, meeting the success builder and some of the supervisors all over the Asian region and also people from Australia. They helped me how to tell my stories to others; that I've lost 1.5 centimeters measurements around my stummy area. Thank you, Herbalife!

Then, Shafiq (my colleague) and me were introduced a bit about the company how to make money or profit with the products. It's very simple and very straight forward. Even schoolboys can make this simple deal. Not that tough. What amazed me, there was a girl from Australia, she just 21 years old, but she told us, all the people at the room, that she managed to have a Ferrari by just working as a part-timer with Herbalife. That sounds good to me. Obviously I wish the same!

Ferrari - that's whoa!

After the briefing ended, then Mr. Robin from Hong Kong, she explained a little to Shafiq about the products. Shafiq told me that, the price that her mom gets, is not the actual price. Hmm... Now Shafiq is applying to become a distributor, like me, and he will get 25% off. Congratulation, Shafiq.

What was beyond my expectation, I was the one who explained to Shafiq, just like what Mr. Harry explained to me at my very first time starting the business with Herbalife.

"Herbalife rocks me and my life!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home